Monday, July 27, 2009

Exquisite Zucchini Brownies

This is the fudgiest, most chocolatey, homemade brownie recipe I've ever made! I don't usually frost my brownies.....but the frosting is a MUST in this recipe.....it's divine!

Brownies:
1/2 c. oil
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1/2 c cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 c. zucchini
1/2 c. walnuts
Mix ingredients together. The mixture will be really dry (no, it doesn't have any eggs, that's not a typo) almost all the moisture comes from the zucchini. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min.

Frosting:
6 Tbl. cocoa powder
1/4 c. butter
2 c. confectioners sugar
1/4 c. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Melt the butter and add cocoa powder. Add the other ingredients and wait for the frosting to cool completely before frosting the brownies.

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe Shauna! I love to bake and I will definitely try this one out this week!

    ReplyDelete