Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family Update

(I started this post a while back, but never got it finished because I was having a hard time downloading pics. I'm just going to post it as-is)

Between things with Wayne and getting our addition on the house finished I haven't written about, or posted pics of my kiddos in a while. Here's what we're all up to right now:

Caeden has really been getting into Pokemon lately. It's all he talks about. It's all he plays. It's where all of his extra money goes (cards, cards, cards, and more cards). He knows so many of the characters, where they come from, what type of Pokemon they are, what their strengths and weaknesses are. He tried to educate his hopeless mommy, but I think he's about ready to give up on me. I just don't get it. I doubt I ever will.


Tanner is just being Tanner. That usually means destruction galore. With as busy as Mike and I have been he's had lots of unsupervised time to wreck havoc.....and he's used it well. He loves helping his daddy work and he's been hauling around his little bag of "tools" and fixing things up. Out of all my children he's also the most sensitive. He can tell that Mommy is a little sad right now (even though I try really hard to not cry in front of the kids) and he's been so sweet and cuddly with me. I've been getting lots of extra loves from him lately and it really warms my heart.


What is Weston up to right now? Well he's eating, sleeping, or screaming. Yep. That's right. He's found his voice. He has the loudest, highest pitched, screetching that you can imagine, seriously I think it could shatter eardrums. And he screams All. The. Time. When he's hungry, when he wants to be picked up, when he wants to be put down, when he wants in the bathtub, when he wants out of the bathtub, when he wants the kitty.....sometimes I think he does it just because he likes the sound. It's not necessarily an angry or a sad scream, it's just a very loud reminder to anyone within a half-mile radius "HEY! I'M HERE! DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF ME!". My younger sister says it's Mommy Karma. Her youngest was a screetcher and I thought it was funny. Now my humour at her situation is coming back to haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment