Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

One of my seriously talented friends started up her own photography business, Allyson Bos Photography, and she took our family pictures out at Wheeler Farm. I love them! Love-love-love them! I catch my breath looking at these, she did such a fantastic job capturing the boys..... I can't post all 60-something pictures she gave us, but trying to pick my favorites is really tough, they're all so good!
More pics of the boys.......






Me.....

Mike.....
Even though we have had the kids pictures taken now and then (not near often enough!), Mike and I haven't had OUR pictures taken for years. It's nice to have a couple pictures of just the two of us......

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! You posted them. I love love love your pics also. You are so gorgeous and you have a beautiful family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really good. (probably not hard capturing cute picts of your family, but those are really good)

    ReplyDelete