Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Pics

The other day I was looking for a nice family picture to print out and send with Caeden to school. We take lots of family shots...... I should have a good one saved somewhere, right? As I scrolled through all my pictures from this last summer I started to realize that in every picture Tanner is pulling some kind of grotesque face. I thought it would be funny to compile a little mini-album of all his mischevious looks.
Seriously. Every single one of these was cropped from an attempt at a good family photo. When we send out Christmas cards this year and our family picture doesn't look Kodak worthy.....it's not for lack of trying!

4 comments:

  1. This one made me smile... It will be amusing to look back upon later on in life as we all remark on the sweet silly boy that Tanner is. We should save it for his first dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart him!!! You'll have to save them for his wedding video...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Haha! This is probably my most favorite post of all time! i love your lil man! what a crack up! :)
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up on my boys being perfect for family photos because we always have the same problem with both of our boys. I figure it just shows their personalities, right? right? Sure!

    ReplyDelete