Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tanner's First Day of Pre-school!


Tanner finally got to start Pre-school today. He has been so excited! He can't wait to be BIG like Caeden and in his little world this is a HUGE step up. He looked so handsome and grown up with his little Marvel Superheroes backpack. He's 1 of 3 boys in a class that has 9 girls....good thing his cousin Kaylin has introduced him to the finer points of playing Princess! He'll be more than willing to fill the role of Knight Protector or Handsome Prince.

No, I didn't get emotional over sending him. I may sound like a horrible mother, but the whole 2-3 hours that he's gone isn't a big deal. In fact (sssh, don't tell him I said this) it's a nice break. My house is semi-quiet, there's no fights to break up, I got to pull out the jogging stroller and go for a run with Weston, I ate brownies at 10am and didn't have to explain myself or hide in my bedroom. I think I could get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment