Thursday, September 30, 2010

Utah State Fair

Yep. I'm a dork. But I LOVE the fair! This year I had my nieces staying with me during fair week. Yikes! Do I dare take 5 kids (4 of them were under the age of 5!)? Grandma came to help out and we had a great (but exhausting) time.

Riding their farm tractors.......




Take a look at her face.....I'd stay out of the way if I were you!
Planting "seeds". They had the cutest Little Hands on the Farm exhibit.......


Picking apples from the orchard.....

Taking corn to feed the cows....




The farm animals are always fun. They got to pet a calf....


Sweet little Lexie-girlfriend was so in love with this poor goat. Everytime he stuck his head out of the bars she immediately put him in a very smothering lovey headlock and the goat couldn't pull free. She was giggling and loving every animal she could touch. Sooooo cute!


Caeden loved petting the goats, until it got ahold of his jacket and tried to eat it.....



Grandma treated all the kids to sticky yummy chocolate covered marshmallows. She and I both got Caramel-Chocolate-Toffee Covered Apples ..........oh my! Gooey sweet chocolatey heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment