Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Caeden's 9th Birthday

I can't believe my oldest is 9! It doesn't seem like it was 9 years ago that I first became a mother. He's growing up so fast!


His all-time favorite food is hamburgers. We've gone on vacations where we eat out for most meals and he'll order hamburger after hamburger. So I thought this cake was a perfect choice for him. He loved it! :)

 
Right now Caeden is taking Taekwon do classes, attending scouts, collecting Pokemon cards, and starting to read grown-up books (I love being able to share reading material with him!).  He loves to play with his friends and visit his Papa.  He's a big help with his younger brothers....and an even bigger tease.  He loves playing video games and watching TV.  He doesn't like homework, tomatoes, pickles or chores.  He's growing up so fast and I'm so proud of the wonderful kid he's become!  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment