Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sisters Trip 2011!

For our Sisters Trip this year Cher and I decided to take a day and cross something off our bucket list.  We grew up in the shadow of Ben Lomond Peak and we've always wanted to hike it.  It's a tough 16 mile trek so we needed a whole day to conquer it!  The leaves were changing and the weather was perfect!  It was an amazing, beautiful, hard hike and we had a wonderful day!




At the top (finally!).  The view was breathtaking and after signing in the log book we feasted on egg salad sandwiches, pears, and gourmet cheeses.  We also picked up a beautiful sparkly green rock to put on Wayne's grave.





I love this girl SO much!  I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't such a big part of my life.  She's my best friend, my confident, one of those rare people who knows all my worst faults and loves me anyway.  I love being able to spend these times with her!




It was one of the best hikes I've ever been on and I'll be doing it again someday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment