Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Warning: LOTS of pictures!
Halloween this year was crazy, busy, and fun fun fun! We had so much going on this year! Mike's family had their annual Halloween chili party. I didn't realize it until I downloaded our pics this morning, but we didn't get very good pictures of mine, Mike's, or Westons costumes. I went as a beehive, Mike went as a patch of lawn....we sprayed his hair bright green and put bugs in it and had ants crawling up his face, and Weston was a turtle.

Caeden was a scary Darth Vadar and Tanner was the cutest little cowboy.

I love this little lady bug, I would take her home and make her mine in a heartbeat! More family members in costume........

A week later we had our ward Halloween Party. We were babysitting my two nieces so I was going a little crazy keeping track of 5 kids. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I had to drag my camera out for this.....





Caeden decided to celebrate his birthday a little early this year and have a Halloween Birthday Bash for his party. It was loads of fun. We had so many kids turn up. It was a mad-house! I was so busy I wouldn't have many pictures, but I had a wonderful friend who agreed to come out and be our photographer for the event. We played Pin the Bones on the Skeleton, Blood Running, and decorated pumpkins.


There were lot of creepy snacks.


Swamp cupcakes.....



Pretzel spiders.....



Slimey eyeballs, Goblin fangs and Monster Much popcorn......



Worms and witches fingers.......



The highlight of the evening was the Haunted House we put together in our garage and the empty addition above it that Mike is building onto the house. Once we added fog, creepy lights, Halloween music and people in scary costumes we had ourselves quite a good Spook Alley. It was such a hit we rounded up some volunteers to work it and kept it going on Halloween night for all the Trick-or-Treaters. It was so much fun we might just make it a yearly tradition! The cemetery where Mike and Uncle Jeff waited to scare anyone who dared to enter......
Grandma Jarvis as the Mad Scientist....



The Haunted Forest where Grandpa Robinson hid in the fog in his scary wolf mask (he was a little too scary, he made a little girl cry).......


A Black Light Room where Aunt Cherie wore all black and blended in with the black walls.
Draculas Castle where Dinah played the famous count......




We had so much help with everything. This last week really helped me to feel blessed. We are surrounded by the greatest group of family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Shauna! This looks like you guys had so much fun!! And your costume was so super cute!! My mom and I drove by your guys' house on Halloween and it was decorated so cute!! :)
    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete