Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Caeden had a homework assignment last night that was so funny.......I just had to share.

The assignment: To write something nice about each of his classmates. His teacher is going to compile them into little booklets for the kids so they have nice things to read about themselves over Christmas break.

Here are some of the more hilarious responses Caeden wrote to a few of his classmates:

Girl #1: She's not naughty all of the time.
Girl #2: She's not as naughty as girl #1
Boy #1: I like him a lot, he' s nice. I think he needs to invite me to his house to play.
Boy #2: He's a bad guy (he means this as a compliment actually, he's refering to him playing the "bad guy" at recess, afterall, every superhero needs a nemisis!)
Boy#3: He's Boy #1's friend and I like Boy #1 a lot

and my all-time favorite:
Girl #3: Her eyes sparkle.

And yes, I did make him go back and change some of his "compliments" to something more appropriate!

2 comments:

  1. haha! that is too cute! the things kids say and how they think...i just love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete