Friday, December 18, 2009

Guber

I've been feeling a lot of mommy guilt because I haven't wrote anything about this little guy in quite a while. Despite that, he's such a huge fixture in our everyday lives. He's such a cuddly bundle of sweetness! I think he's the most mellow baby I've ever had. I often find myself burying my face in his chubby soft neck and just squeezing his fat babyness as close to me as I can. We're still waiting for him to take the inititive to crawl, right now he seems content just sitting up and being entertained by his brothers. We're also anxiously awaiting his first tooth to break through, he's been fussing, drooling, and gumming everything in sight, so it should make an appearance here soon. Here's what some of his current likes/dislikes are:

Likes:
Fuzzy blankets
his Baby friends

Binky
TV (he's fanscinated, it's funny to watch!)
Going for a jog (or ride) in the stroller

Bathtime
Yogurt
Christmas lights

Kitties

Tickle time
playing with my phone
graham crackers
his older brothers
jewelry & watches

Dislikes:
Carseat
Green beans
Loud noises
the cold

I know. I know. I post WAY too many pictures. I can't help it. I just start scrolling through my photo albums and I just come across picture after picture that is just so darn cute! One last one.....my favorite!











2 comments:

  1. Oh my, the one of him by the tree is wonderful. So much emotion in that! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie pa-tutie!! I love all the pictures. It's so fun to see how much he is growing and changing. It's amazing how much these little guys absorb our time and melt our hearts. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete