Monday, June 7, 2010

Buppy our Puppy

Poor kid. His nickname was Buppy, but that has slowly evolved into Puppy. "Puppy, come have a bath." "Puppy, it's time to eat." "Come here Puppy." It sounds degrading, but when we use his sweet little nickname it's full of all the love, adoration, and fondness we can possibly squeeze into the name. The whole family is madly in love with this little baby.


He hasn't shown any interest in walking. Instead he does this quirky little knee-walking. It's not a crawl, but it's not walking either. It's so funny to watch him. Ouch! I think that would kill my knees.






Last Sunday I was sitting in Relief Society and he just let go of my chair and walked up the aisle! I couldn't believe it!! None of the usual, one wobbly step, maybe two wobbly steps, fall down. Nope. He just went for it and walked 5-6 steps in one go. Crazy! Of course his daddy is skeptical because I haven't been able to get him to show him his neat new trick. Where is my camera when I need it? Of course now that I have access to my camera I can't get him to do it again.....figures.

1 comment:

  1. He cracks me up. I'm so happy you have a pic of him walking on his knees like that. I told you he'd take off walking like that. Woo hoo for walking!!!

    ReplyDelete