Thursday, June 10, 2010

Springtime Fun!

I notice every few months that we had some fun family times that I never had the time to blog about. So......I like to do a little seasonal post every now and then.
I can't believe I never posted our Easter pics!

The boys in their handsome Easter suits.

We watched The Lamb of God on Easter Sunday and Caeden really payed attention to the story of Christ's death and resurrection. I love that he's finally old enough to "get it".

Digging in their Easter baskets:My Easter craft: tie-dye eggs. I found the idea here. It was so easy and I loved the end result.

Flying kites for FHE. The boys flew their kites for about 5 min. and then ran off to the playground. Weston loved to watch them though.



My boys can't ever seem to get enough of their grandparents. I loved this picture of all of them crawling over their Papa.
For Memorial weekend we went camping with Nana and Papa. We also brought my niece, Kaylin, along with us. We went to the Scandanavian Festival and parade in Ephraim. Caeden called the marching band "Horners" (because of their trumpets) and the clogging dance troup "Stompers".

Kaylin thought the local royalty were all Princesses and wanted a picture with one of the girls:
This lady was telling the neatest early pioneer stories. We stayed here for probably 40 min. because the kids were so enraptured.

This was the best part:
I made this for a family dinner after Memorial Weekend. I love how it turned out. I got the idea here



I just have to post this. Tanner is such a heavy sleeper and he always ends up in the oddest positions. How can he sleep like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment