Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer Group Part 4!

Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman was a huge success. I can't believe how many people don't know about this place. It's only a 10 min drive away and it's the sweetest little swimming hole with fun sandy beaches. It's one of my kids favorite places to go.







Doesn't she look like she's posing for the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue? Look at those great legs.....running does a body good!



These are the kind of swimsuit shots that work for me.......far away.






This little guy wouldn't go near the lake, but he loved loved loved the sand and mud. He spent the entire time throwing it at everyone, putting it on his head, kicking his feet in it. It was hilarious.

I didn't know they were taking a photo, I was on the phone. Love the grimace.


Now these are some HOT MAMAS!!!


Water, Sand, Sun and Oreos.....life doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment