Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Reunion at Crystal Hot Springs

For Mike's family reunion this year we went up to Crystal Hot Springs for the weekend. It was tons of fun for everyone. If you haven't been there before it's a water park resort. They have a hot springs and a cold springs that run within 50 feet of each other (it's 1 of only 2 places in the world that have a hot springs and a cold springs running that close together). They pipe the springs into different pools, add in a water slide and PRESTO! family fun for everyone! We camped in one of the sites right behind the water park.

Rule #1: Don't take pictures of me in a swimsuit. Mike took a bunch of horrible pictures of me on vacation once. I was in a suit that was too big and packing some baby weight. I was horrified and refused to scrapbook them. Now he's scared to ever get another swimsuit picture of me.....so, this is the only photo of me from the trip and I'm okay with that.

This cute kid is excited to go swimming, can you tell?

This is my wonderful, amazing, kind, sweet, generous mother-in-law. I know the stereotype is for women to dislike their MIL's, but I really lucked out in that department. She's someone I look up to and I love her so much! Mike's oldest sister and one of her two cute boys........


Second cute boy....
Can you believe that this beautiful girl was just barely born when Mike and I started dating? She's all grown up now. Time goes so fast! Tanner loves, loves, LOVES Tia and her older sister Morgan. He asks all the time if they can be his sisters. They are so sweet with him. They spend a lot of time playing with him, it's great!

The kids all got a kick out of standing underneath the "waterfall".....can you guess who that is?
I don't have any pics of Mike's other sis, but this is her hubby. Jake and I worked together and that's how Mike and I met. Jake and Mellinda are body builders, can you tell? They have four sweet girls and one boy.
This sweet little guy was cutting molars on the trip. He was pretty crabby, even in the water. I thought I had some really cool waterslide pics, but when I got home and dowloaded them most turned out really fuzzy. I'm not a photographer so I'm not sure why. These are two of our nieces. Caeden and his cousin Dylan claimed that they went down the waterslide a million times. I think I believe it. For at least 3 hours straight they ran up the stairs and went down the slides over and over and over. He slept good that night! Tanner went down once, but was too scared after that. This boy? No fear!This is one of the hot mineral pools, hence the color. I love these handsome guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment